The Ultimate Escape! Sustainable Ocean View Luxury Villa
- Construction: 472 m2 (5,078 sq.ft.)
- Land: 5,236 m2 (56,339 sq.ft.)
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4.5
This luxury villa is ingeniously integrated into the natural slope of the terrain, resulting in a spacious residence that compliments its beautiful natural surroundings. The blend of modern lines and attention to detail do well to enhance the four appointed bedrooms and outdoor areas, all with expansive ocean, sunset or jungle views.
The 5,078 sq. ft. of the villa is distributed between two stories, with indoor spaces flowing together and detailing such as native hardwoods, recessed lighting and imported decor. The private bedroom suites center on a cascading waterfall feature and hold en suite bathrooms and private terraces. The master suite enjoys the best Ocean view and a private terrace with jacuzzi. The indoor kitchen, dining and living areas work as one open space, yet are each distinguished. The villa holds a second family entertainment room in addition to the main living space.
The indoors extend onto the outdoor spaces by way of sliding and telescopic glass doors. The nearly 1,000 sq. ft. of outdoor living space is comprised of a covered dining, BBQ and lounging area, as well as the infinity salt water pool, Jacuzzi and waterfall feature. The meticulous design of the villa provides a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor, while the Carlyle green roof system not only keeps the villa cool, but contributes to the integration of the villa into the natural surroundings.
Features of the Villa include:
- Scavolini kitchen cabinets.
- Caesarstone counter tops.
- 5 star rated stainless steal appliances.
- Modern Italian Zucchetti bathroom and kitchen fixtures.
- Black out electric screens Meco shades embedded in the ceilings.
- Advanced air conditioning in every room.
- Aluminum base moldings embedded into the walls creating floating walls.
- Stainless steel cable railing surrounding the outdoor covered terraces and living spaces.
Located on the Nicoya Peninsula, near the beach town of Marbella, the villa is within a private and exclusive community, with nearby enjoyments such as fishing, surfing, snorkeling, powder sand beaches and dining.
The villa is an architectural delight, from the optimized natural lighting and air circulation, to the green roofing system and waterfall features, it is an accomplished design unified between nature and luxury.